Monday, October 09, 2006

Something a bit Different


DSC01467, originally uploaded by cameronduff.

On my last day in Washington I visited the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History to see the dinosaur fossils. I'd heard a lot about the famous dinosaur bones found across the American mid-west in the last two centuries (courtesy of so many David Attenborough documentaries in my student days!) so I was eager to see them. In the main room one is confronted with this perfect and complete skeleton of the mighty Tyrannasaurus Rex - very, very cool!

2 Comments:

At 2:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think a new career in travel guides might be on the horizon?

 
At 6:03 PM , Blogger dell said...

hello dino hello you too x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home