Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let the Good Times Roll



I can't tell you how much pleasure this past week has brought into the Cam'N'Anj household! I can't remember a week like it in politics - well not since that fateful night in a Taringa share house back in 1993 when Matt and I sat up watching Keating walk away with the unwinnable election...sweet indeed! I hope Howard gets an absolute pants-down "go home crying to your mummy" thrashing. I'm trying not to get too excited but I have to say Andrea and I are almost prepared to fly home for the election just to enjoy sitting in a Fitzroy Pub (the Labour in Vain of course) when the news comes in that Howard has lost Bennelong - that my friends would be worth the airfare alone! No offence Ma and Pa but this is history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home