Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Oh Happy Days! For Courtney, Charles and Atticus!

Hi Courtney, Charles and Atticus - so wonderful to hear from you! I was actually thinking about you three wonderful folk the other day. My mother was in Melbourne for the election attending a conference and she took a day trip on the day after the election out to the heidi to see some art and what should she come across but one of Charles' works!! Like all good mothers she of course remembered you two (primarily I suspect because of your adorable son and his penchant for secreting away all manner of tasty treats at our wedding!). I hope you all are well and happy - would love to hear some more recent news - I'm sure the plans for world domination are gathering pace! Much love, Cameron and Andrea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home