Sunday, July 08, 2007



We more or less filled the flat last Saturday night which is generally speaking my definition of a great night. Andrea and I slaved away earlier in the week preparing all manner of tasty treats (ok so mostly it was Andrea - but I did prepare all the drinks whilst also serving as chief dish washer and first assistant etc). Nothing better than a tasty morsel to go with the vodka martini - I also devoted no little time to burning a whole bunch of mix cds which most of you can expect to begin appearing in the mail over the next couple of weeks. Whilst I did my best to bring the love to the sound-system as I've already mentioned, most of us are now on the wrong side of 30 and so cocktails and dancing don't fit together quite as snugly as they once did. Besides we lost half the ladies to the "smoking and gossiping" room for long stretches which didn't help.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The smoking and gossip room is the best place to be!

And to prove I can use these tags here's a link to a Napolean dynamite soundboard luv, Alli

 
At 10:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's my CD?!? Alli

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home