Sunday, July 06, 2008

Back Home






Surely I am the luckiest man in the entire universe - look at the recent record of this blog and try and argue with me! Thanks to Mum and Dad, Andrea and I enjoyed the most perfect date night in a long time recently with Mr Herbie Hancock himself on the grand piano and dinner at the Parkside - oh so sophisticated! And just take a look at my date - ooohh lah lah! I really have to try and avoid sounding smug and self-satisfied don't I! I'l keep working at it...

5 Comments:

At 4:32 AM , Blogger pen said...

your date's getting fat!
pen xx

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger dell said...

andrea, I LOVE that dress, and the mythical glow has really got you... both looking pretty damn happy... NO wonder...

love youse
xx

 
At 5:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ange, you look soo gorgeous! Happy Bday. Cam smart as ever. Love you both, d

 
At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha! fat and happy!
love you kids

 
At 10:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys look so fab here!
lucky little spog of yours.
x
elvira

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home