Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just Outside the Frontdoor Guv'nor!


DSC00769, originally uploaded by cameronduff.

Has been a typically chaotic week here in Vancouver...snowstorms Thursday morning (I remember spring rains in Brisbane - here we get spring snow!!). We woke up to find snow on the ground and flurries sweeping in through the trees. Very pretty! Yet come Saturday the sun emerged and so Andrea and I were able to finally get out for a nice long walk around the lost lagoon in Stanley park. I won't subject you to all the pix I took of the spring blooms in the park. Suffice to say I've caught Ray's habit of photographing every pretty park scene I see - I love it! Andrea has yet to be convinced. Anyway, some pretty shots of Vancouver in the springtime - snow, sunshine and blooms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home