Monday, May 28, 2007

Rhodedendrons in West End


I know I deserve much condemnation for posting pictures of flowers on my site - perhaps I've been in Canada too long and I'm losing whatever piece of Steve Waugh style Australian masculinity that I ever possessed. Oh who the hell am I kidding!! Twas ever thus - egads! Still, to wander outside of one's apartment on a Monday morning in preparation for another working week and to be confronted with blooms like this right outside one's door - now that makes life a little easier. With the new Wilco album on my iPod and my new-found comfort with all things dad-rock life is too good comrades. Melbourne's cool as fuck mean-streets seem a long way away from sleepy West End, Vancouver!

4 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger dell said...

DAD ROCK!

xxx

the mean streets...

 
At 8:46 PM , Blogger dell said...

pps you should totally go see css

6.06.07 Richards on Richards

might shake off the dad rock....

 
At 11:01 AM , Blogger Cameron said...

YEEEEAHHHH!
css
death from above
know it love it
thanks for the tip
we need some early summer dancing fun
i hope you enjoyed the cd
sometimes even dads know how to rock
and its ooooooh soooo creamy...

 
At 2:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Anj and Cameron. Cathy and Peter here from Coolum. Looks like your both enjoying life. Peter and I got back from Cambodia and Vietnam about a month ago. Had a great trip climbing around the temples of Ankor Wat. It was just fab! Now just home trying to cope with QLD winter when really I just want summer 12 months of the year. So I am trying to wear WOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Plan to get to Darwin in November to sit in a cave for my birthday! Then Woodford for New Years eve. Helping lady open shop selling items from Sri Lanka, doing interior design, product choice, signage etc.. Looking forward to getting to know Sri Lanka and eventually becoming involved in supporting communities of ladies doing craft there.. all good. hugs to you both. Your portrait pic on your blog is just goregous. Anj you look like an angel sweet. PS. Cam.. your more than welcome to my Snow board next time your flying past.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home