Sunday, July 08, 2007

Ladies in the Hallway



I received an email from my mum yesterday berating me for failing to update my blog to include photos from our party last Saturday night - gees it's tough when even your mum starts dissing your blog!! So in a belated effort to win back my mother's approval - love you mum ;-) here are some pix from the night. Still I probably only have myself to blame after so foolishly elevating expectations with my ill-conceived napolean dynamite youtube rip. Only the dynamite can dance like that and with a few too many cocktails all around the dancing staying largely "on the inside" as they say. That didn't prevent everyone from having a good time mind you - three kinds of white spirits alone took care of that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home